|Editor’s Summary: Rev.io delivers a usage-based billing platform and a powerful customer management system to scale with your growing business. They have a goal-oriented, high achieving, and enjoyable culture as defined by their ACT TOP core company values. Transparency is a priority for the company, even now that they have shifted to WFH. The CEO kicks off weekly all-employee meetings with reflections on the status of the business, as well as plans and the vision moving forward. 100% of our employees confirmed we were a “Great Place to work” in their 2020 company survey.|
Intro: Candidates choose Rev.io over other companies because of our commitment to our team and growth opportunities, both as a company and personally/professionally for employees. This is defined by:
- Market benchmarks per each role
- Individual experience level and track record of success
- Documented achievement of goals as defined by clear models per role (e.g., sales quotas, onboarding quotas, client tickets completed, development projects, etc.)
At Rev.io, we share defined progression models for each role in the company including:
- Promotion criteria
- Salary increases
- Requirements for each position clearly stated in documentation that is visible to every employee.
We want to be transparent about advancement and set both our employees and company for ongoing success.
- Weekly standup & role play meetings for each department
- Bi-weekly product training
- Bi-weekly leadership training
- Comprehensive 90-day onboarding roadmaps for every individual team member to quickly learn about the company and marketplace
Each Rev.io team member has access to:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with multiple plan options
- Dental and vision
- Basic life & AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- Reimbursement for gym/health club memberships
Community service/charitable causes:
Rev.io is committed to driving change in our community and each of our team members volunteer at least 1-2 times per year.
We host our annual charity event, Camping for Kids, every year, and have hosted past events on behalf of WIT (Women in Technology), Hands on Atlanta, and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Rev.io regularly contributes to several charitable organizations including Canine Companions for Independence, Waymark Foster, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), Ronald McDonald House, Special Olympics and Songs for Kids. We also contribute to these charities on behalf of sales prospects.
We regularly send out surveys to gauge the team’s satisfaction with new processes, recent events, office changes and any other activities throughout the company.
Rev.io also hosts semi-annual check-ins with Senior Leadership team members to gather feedback about each team member’s experiences and capture ideas to improve day-to-day life with the company.
Rev.io offers a collaborative seating arrangement by department so that all employees are engaged and connected. We have a literal open-door policy as there are no doors to any of the leadership team’s offices.
We have access to meeting rooms for quick syncs, team meetings and 1:1s. As well, our modern, high-rise office space has a spectacular view of Atlanta and great natural light at each spot in the office.
We don’t only want our team to work cohesively, but also create a fun environment where employees are excited to show up for work. This is driven by our ACT TOP core company values:
- Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Caring for Employees, Clients and Communities
- Take Responsibility and Act Like an Owner
- Transparent Leadership
- Opportunity to Make a Positive Difference
- Passion for Innovation
We host weekly department happy hours and regular team outings. We encourage employees to utilize unlimited PTO as well as offer flexible remote working. Our ACT TOP culture is also demonstrated each year with our week-long Rev.io Olympics. Our team gets their competitive juices flowing and participates in numerous activities to break up the monotony, switch things up and get the team out of the office.
Creative meeting places:
Rev.io hosts an annual Client Summit for clients and partners. The two-day event combines networking with product training and industry insights. Past event locations have included the Georgia Aquarium and The Atlanta Braves Baseball stadium.
We also regularly host Rev.io Connect events in Las Vegas and New York City, as well as a Dream Racing event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Our break room is fully stocked with coffee, tea and snacks. We have complimentary beer and wine at all company social events, which is catered by some of Atlanta’s top restaurants.
We also offer reimbursements for mobile phone plans, public transit as well as gym memberships and fitness plans.
We’ve been intentional about making our office an optimal place to not only work, but also to enjoy. We have a ping-pong table and are fully stocked with snacks and refreshments.
As well, we have a “Big Win” Gong which we sound off to honor any great achievement from our team. Rev.io hosts annual company holiday parties
along with team happy hours and department dinners. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Buckhead, Georgia and is walking distance to many great restaurants and attractions.
How corporate vision is communicated:
Transparency is a priority for our company, even now that we have shifted to WFH. Our CEO kicks off weekly all-employee meetings with reflections on the status of our business, as well as plans and the vision moving forward.
Every senior leadership team member presents on key department wins and challenges during these meetings so that all employees are aware of other departments and the state of the company.
We also share internal email and Slack updates on news related to the company in real-time.
Rev.io casts a wide net in hiring from many different sources to encourage a diverse pool of candidates with unique backgrounds and experiences. We have a commitment to diversity and inclusion and follow strict non-discrimination policies.
We regularly collect employee feedback through surveys and department 1:1 meetings. Information is relayed to leadership, so changes can be implemented. Rev.io has an open-door policy and any recommendations are welcomed.
Every month, team members nominate each other for ACT TOP awards based on Rev.io’s six-pillar value system every month. Each nomination is shared to our company-wide Slack channel for full visibility and recognition.
Nominees are read aloud at every all-employee meeting along with announcing the winner, who receives a gift card and custom bobblehead, as well as being honored across our company newsletter and social media channels.
Rev.io has built playbooks and scripts exist to set parameters; within those parameters, employees are empowered to make the right decisions. Some examples of this include:
- Weekly sales activity points measure pipeline progress but give freedom on how our sales team should spend their time, whether it be demoing, prospecting or another activity.
- Our Client Success ticket tiering system empowers our Tier 1 support staff to prioritize tickets as appropriate.
- We have open communication channels for various Engineering teams (e.g. Stack Overflow), which empowers teams to seek collaborative seek answers to any issues faced.
At Rev.io, we offer unlimited PTO to all employees. In addition, we celebrate nine holiday dates and offer the flexibility for remote work.
Rev.io is committed to the health and happiness of our team, especially throughout the personal and professional challenges the COVID-19 pandemic has presented. A few examples of this commitment include:
- Specific to school situation by creating flex time models for working and/or single parents to manage children’s remote education
- Unlimited PTO, encouraging mental breaks
- Reimbursement of gym memberships
- Flexible remote work to keep our team safe until we are able to return to the office.
Our commitment to our employees has not wavered throughout the pandemic, and our first priority has been our team’s safety and happiness.
- We implemented bi-weekly team happy hours & trivia competitions with prizes to keep connections outside of work and boost employee morale.
- Created a “WFH Good Vibes” slack channel for fun conversation, sharing pictures of family and pets, favorite activities outside of work, and celebrations of professional and personal wins while the team is
- apart. It is important to stay connected even though employees are now working remotely.
- Host weekly all-employee meetings to reflect on key department wins and company updates as delivered by our Senior Leadership Team. Even though we are no longer in the office, this ensures transparency of all company activities.
|Closing company statements: At Rev.io the dedication to our culture and innovative vision is evident. At no equivalent company can your expectations be made this clear; without any ambiguity. We award and champion our employees regularly, and 100% of our staff named Rev.io as a great place to work.
We were one of the few companies to continue hiring during the pandemic, which is evidence of our strength and the opportunity available at Rev.io. And we are not done growing our team – the best is yet to come.