TMCNET TECH DIVERSITY
Celebrating technology companies with practices and policies that encourage people of all races, genders and backgrounds to pursue careers in Tech
Harvard Business Review surveyed 1,800 professionals and showed companies with more diverse management are more innovative and perform better than their peers. Similar research has shown a direct link between increased diversity and similar levels of creativity and ease in hiring talent.
Yet, with all this research to support diversity, there are countless counter studies which provide stark statistical evidence that not many tech firms are actually walking the walk. It’s a similar portrait for women in STEM fields – particularly at the management and executive levels. The tech industry is now center-stage for increasing workplace diversity.
This is the reason TMCnet presents the TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award for Tech Diversity, celebrating the drive towards a more multicultural, multi-gender, inclusive work environment in the tech field.
Our goal is to highlight companies who are doing their best to improve opportunity for all – regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. We urge the companies looking to make a difference to apply.
Convince TMCnet’s judging editors your workplace is committed to inclusion at all levels of the organization and that personnel decisions exclude evaluation of non-work related, personal characteristics.
All companies within the technology industry are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award. Applications will be reviewed by TMCnet editors and judges. Winners will be selected based on submitted materials that have been carefully vetted.
BE ON "THE LIST" FOR TECH CANDIDATES
The TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award: Tech Diversity will honor innovative brands with inclusionary policies. Applications should be submitted by all technology organizations who have developed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture.
- Promote your inclusionary business practices to prospective candidates
- Prove to your employees that you are committed to opportunities for all
- Distinguish your brand to top candidates – and to the media
- Be recognized for your forward thinking company environment
- Organization highlighted as an award winner in extensive media campaign
- Winners receive award press kit to inform audiences of your achievement
- Winners receive unlimited use of Tech Diversity Award logo for use on all marketing collateral
- Winners showcased in extensive social media campaign across all TMC and TMCnet platforms