TMCNET TECH DIVERSITY
Celebrating the technology companies committed to society, community, and the environment
Social responsibility – the simple idea that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society, the environment, and the community. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) emphasizes that the relationship to the society and environment is “a critical factor in their ability to continue to operate effectively. It is also increasingly being used as a measure of their overall performance.”
This is the reason TMCnet launched the TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award for Social Responsibility. Companies who can provide specific and measurable examples of programs that benefit society, the environment and their communities should apply for this award.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
TMCnet’s editors will select from applications proving that companies are doing their best to focus on ethics, philanthropy, and environmental causes.
All companies within the technology industry are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award. Applications will be reviewed by TMCnet editors and judges. Winners will be selected based on submitted materials that have been carefully vetted.
Be on “The List” for Tech Candidates
The TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award: Social Responsibility will honor innovative brands with outstanding policies. Applications should be submitted by all technology organizations who have used their commitment to social causes to develop a positive, productive, responsible culture.
- Improve your reputation by promoting your culture and commitment to social causes
- Distinguish your exemplary brand to top candidates
- Be recognized for your forward-thinking company environme
- Provided unlimited license to Social Responsibility award logos for use on all marketing collateral
- Organization highlighted as an award winner via press release
- Provided an award press kit to inform audiences of your achievement