6TH ANNUAL TMCNET TECH CULTURE AWARDS
CELEBRATING THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN TECHNOLOGY
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
• Does your organization provide employees with clear and achievable career paths and advancement opportunities? • Are your team members encouraged to share ideas and take an active role in company growth? • Is your senior management team accessible and engaged with your staff? • Do you offer coveted perks like flexible work hours, remote work options, or free meals? • Does your company facilitate tuition reimbursement, gym memberships, or community service opportunities? • Has your company adopted effective strategies for maintaining an effective culture in the Covid-19 World? If your company facilitates a culture and provides benefits that go above and beyond, we want to hear from you and honor your enviable work environment. All companies within the technology industry are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award. Applications will be reviewed by TMC executives and winners will be selected based on submitted materials. Be on “The List” for Tech Candidates The TMC Tech Culture Award seeks to honor innovative brands with outstanding company culture. Applications should be submitted by all technology organizations who have developed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture. Additionally, TMC is seeking applications from organizations who have fostered a creative, collaborative workplace culture that has helped them drive performance and growth.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- In a world where culture is driving revenue and innovation, earning this award helps validate your company and position it for continued success
- Winning a Tech Culture Award from TMCnet helps you attract and retain the top talent, while showcasing your culture to prospective partners and clients
- Be recognized for your forward thinking company environment
- All winning companies to be recognized live on stage at ITEXPO, February 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Winners provided unlimited license to award logos for use on all marketing collateral:
- Web site, Business cards, Brochures, Trade Show Booth, Email signatures, Annual reports, Sales presentations, promotional items
- Organization highlighted as an award winner via press release on TMCnet.
- Organization featured in summary story posted to Tech Culture Award web site.
- Winners receive custom award press kit to inform audiences of your great achievement.
- Winners included in extensive social media campaign across all TMCnet platforms, including Rich Tehrani and Erik Linask personal accounts.
- And of course, winners instantly viewed as a progressive, employee-first organization where top performers will want to work.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Monday, October 4, 2021 – $895 Application Fee
FINAL DEADLINE: Monday, November 15, 2021 – $1,495 Application Fee
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY:
- Download application questionnaire file – Download Now
- Complete application questionnaire by listed deadlines
- Submit completed application questionnaire and payment – Click “Apply” Below