TMCNET WORKPLACE EXCELLENCE AWARDS
CELEBRATING THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN TECHNOLOGY
BE ON "THE LIST" FOR TOP CANDIDATES
The TMCnet Workplace Excellence Awards honor innovative brands with outstanding company cultures, commitments to a diverse workplace, and a focus on social responsibility.
Applications should be submitted by all technology organizations who have developed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture. Additionally, TMC is seeking applications from organizations who have fostered a diverse work environment whose culture and commitment to social causes drive performance and growth.
2023 TMCNET TECH CULTURE AWARDS
It’s no secret that a great work environment attracts and retains top talent for standout organizations. By providing employees with great benefits, a positive and flexible work environment, and achievable career opportunities, they are willing to work harder and be more engaged with their organization.
As hybrid workplaces have become the new normal, Corporate Culture has taken on a whole new meaning as companies and their Team Members adjust to teleworking, hybrid work schedules, and an abundance of teleconferences. Keeping employees engaged, motivated, recognized for their achievements, and valued for their contributions to company goals is more important and difficult than ever.
The TMCnet Tech Culture Award recognize those tech companies who excel in all areas of Corporate Culture, employee satisfaction and retention.
Promote your outstanding work culture & progressive policies to prospective candidates. Prove to your current team that you are committed to their success and growth
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Promote your outstanding work culture & progressive policies to prospective candidates
- Prove to your current team that you are committed to their success and growth
- Be recognized for your forward thinking company environment
- Instantly elevate your company’s reputation
- Provided unlimited license to award logos for use on all marketing collateral
- Organization highlighted as an award winner via press release and in detailed feature articles on TMCnet
- Provided an award press kit to inform audiences, media and your clients of your achievement
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Does your organization provide employee coveted perks like flexible work hours, remote work options, or free meals?
- Are you committed to the professional growth of your employees?
- Does your company facilitate tuition reimbursement, gym memberships, or community service opportunities?
- Is your organization committed to inclusion?
- Do your company’s policies drive opportunity for all, regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin?
- Does your company provide specific and measurable examples of programs that benefit society, the environment and their communities?
- Are your employees encouraged to participate in company strategy? Are they rewarded for their ideas and contributions?
Celebrating the technology companies committed to society, community, and the environment
Social responsibility – the simple idea that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society, the environment, and the community. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) emphasizes that the relationship to the society and environment is “a critical factor in their ability to continue to operate effectively. It is also increasingly being used as a measure of their overall performance.”
This is the reason TMCnet launched the TMCnet Workplace Excellence Award for Social Responsibility. Companies who can provide specific and measurable examples of programs that benefit society, the environment and their communities should apply for this award.
We are so thrilled to have been a part of it and look forward to working with you in the future.
We're honored to be recognized as the Best Places to Work in Technology! Thank you.
TMCNET TECH DIVERSITY
Celebrating technology companies with practices and policies that encourage people of all races, genders and backgrounds to pursue careers in Tech
Our goal is to highlight companies who are doing their best to improve opportunity for all – regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. We urge the companies looking to make a difference to apply.
Convince TMCnet’s judging editors your workplace is committed to inclusion at all levels of the organization and that personnel decisions exclude evaluation of non-work related, personal characteristics.